175 Years of Ernst Heinrichsen, Nurnberg. Official publication to mark the 175th Anniversary of the German tin flats maker.
Produced by the team behind Zinnlaube Magazin. Limited production, and only available from Mercator Trading in the U.K.
114 pages, 1/3 illustrated with colour photos. 11 articles including:
- A detailed history of the company.
- An article about the Polish Uprisings of 1830/31 and 1863/64 as depicted by Heinrichsen and other German flats makers.
- A history of the Town of Nurnberg.
- Papal Guard as depicted by Heinrichsen.
- Extensively illustrated article about the packing used by Heinrichsen.
- Article about demi-rondes made by Heinrichsen.
- A 29 page facsimile of the 1907 catalogue.
Articles include some with a brief translation in English
Zinnlaube Magazine - 175 Years of Ernst Heinrichsen, Nurnberg.
- Product Code: 175 Years of Ernst Heinrichsen, Nurnberg.
- Availability: In Stock